CEO Coal Mine Newcastle
Our client, a Coal Mine Just outside of Newcastle is looking for CEO who will be in charge of the mining operations and Business operations.
You will be responsible for :
All mining and processing operations within the company including Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
The employee is responsible for the day to day activities of the company
Furthermore the employee will be responsible for developing, articulating and implementing the mission, vision and goals of the association.
We are looking for a candidate with superior leadership skills .
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated, entrepreneurial minded and cause-driven professional to work closely with all stakeholders.
This individual will be responsible for the implementation and further development of the company’s strategic vision.
Qualifications and Experience :
- A degree/masters degree in mining engineering
- A recognized MBA will be a distinct advantage
- Mining experience essential.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of extensive experience in a senior role within the mining industry
- Strong management and leadership skills with a high degree of accountability
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic plans, management policies, strategies and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consultative skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior people in the company, private and public sector
- Highly analytic and strategic with the ability to appreciate the big picture and context, and effectively implement the same in practical terms
- Strong financial acumen
- A proven track record in improving all mining processes
- Have full responsibility for the direction, management and development of the existing and all operations projects
- Direct and manage the full operations and the ongoing projects of the mine
- Have communication skills that are superior and he will be equally at home on the mine and in the boardroom and competent at representing the mine to the financial and other stakeholders
- Have proven experience in the development and management of mine operations, including bringing new operations into full production
- Ensure safe mine operations and establish and maintain effective safety programs to minimize accidents and industrial hygiene exposure.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations and associated permits.
To apply for the position please send a detailed CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org